[12] Patent
[11] Patent No.:GC0007628  
[45] Date of Publishing the Grant of the Patent: 30/Apr /2018                48/2018  
Number of the Decision to Grant the Patent:2018/126244
Date of the Decision to Grant the Patent:19/Apr/2018

[21] Application No.:GC 2012-21966

[22] Filing Date:7/8/2012

[30] Priority:

[33] State [32] Priority date [31] Priority No.

[72] Inventors:1- Masakazu SUMIDAĜŒ2- Kazuhiro YAMAZAKIĜŒ3- Akira NISHITANI

[73] Owner: Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited, 27-1, Shinkawa 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8260, Japan

[74] Agent: Abu-Gazaleh Intellectual Property L.L.C




Int. Cl.: C08F 220\/14, 2\01, 6\10 (2006.01)

[56] Cited Documents:

-JP 2005112870 A (MITSUBISHI RAYON CO.) 28 April 2005
-JP 2000211010 A (MITSUBISHI RAYON CO.) 02 August 2000
-JP 2007084743 A (SUMITOMO CHEMICAL CO.) 05 April 2007
-US 2006089474 A1 (SUMITOMO CHEMICAL CO.) 27 April 2006
Examiner: Rami Al-Ghamdi

[57] Abstract: The present invention provides an apparatus for producing a polymer, which is able to be operated stably and continuously for a long time. In an apparatus for producing a polymer provided with a reactor, a pressure-regulating valve and a devolatilizing extruder so that a polymer composition obtained from the reactor is supplied to the devolatilizing extruder through the pressure-regulating valve, the pressure-regulating valve (20) comprises a valve element (1), a body (5) having a space (3) for housing the valve element (1), a stem (9) for supporting and controlling the valve element (1), a guide (13) for slidably guiding the stem (9), and a fluid feed port (17) through which a fluid comprising a polymerization inhibitor is fed into a gap (11) between a surface of the stem (9) and an internal surface of the guide (13). The gap (11) is communicated with the space (3) in the body (5) so that the fluid fed from the fluid feed port (17) flows into the space (3).
No. of claims: 6     No. of figures: 3


Note: Any interested individual may, within 3 months of publication of the grant, file objection thereof with the Grievance Committee after payment of grievance fees.